The first step involves creating an application catalog and uploading and registering the app.
- Creating a new app catalog is not mandatory if you have an existing app catalog you'd like to use.
- New O365 tenants do not have an app catalog so you'll need to create one.
To create an App Catalog:
- Login to your O365 tenant using the account using your Global Admin permissions.
- Go to the Admin section.
- Choose Admin centers > SharePoint.
- Go to More features > Apps > Open.
- On the Apps page, click App Catalog.
- Select Create a new app catalog site and click OK.
- On the Create App Catalog Site Collection page, configure the following information and click OK.
- Title. Enter a Title for the application
- Web Site Address. Enter the address of the website.
- Administrator. Select one Administrator.
An app catalog site collection has been created.
- Go to SharePoint admin center Sites > Active sites > Open the App Catalog site and click the App Catalog URL.
- On the site collection properties window, click the Site Collections link.
Continue to Step 2.