Skyhigh CASB provides three default dashboard cards for real-time visibility into all the Artificial Intelligence (AI) services used within your organization. You can use these dashboard cards to track and monitor AI services for anomalous trends or security threats, and then take remediation actions such as blocking AI services. Although the Skyhigh Cloud Registry offers a comprehensive list of over 550+ AI services, Skyhigh CASB provides a predefined saved view to track the usage of AI services in your organization.
NOTE: Dashboard cards for AI services are based on the Skyhigh recommended AI Services Usage saved view. For details, see Saved View for AI Services.
The three dashboard cards for AI services are categorized by:
- AI Services by Users. You can track the number of users accessing AI services based on the service name and their associated risk type.
- AI Services by Data Volume. You can monitor the volume of data uploaded to AI services based on the service name and their associated risk type.
- AI Services by Risk Type. You can track the volume of data associated with AI services based on their risk type.
- By default, the dashboard cards for AI services are enabled for all users.
- You can customize the default dashboard cards or create a custom dashboard card based on the Skyhigh recommended saved view for AI services. For details, see Add a New Card.