CASB Connect for Smartsheet allows SOC Admins to monitor user activity in Smartsheet, enforce DLP policies, and review threats detected by Skyhigh CASB UEBA and machine learning algorithms.
- To enable the feature, contact Skyhigh Security Support.
- Smartsheet Access Token. Follow these steps to get a token for your Smartsheet account.
- Click Account, then Personal Settings.
- Select the API Access tab.
- To obtain an access token, click Generate new access token.
- API access should be enabled with an account admin user.
Enable Smartsheet in Skyhigh CASB
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- On the setup page for the Smartsheet instance, click Enable.
- To begin the configuration, click Provide API Credentials.
- Enter the access token obtained in the above step and submit
Once authenticated, Smartsheet events are received by Skyhigh CASB.