You can create a rule that triggers the Enable Next Hop Proxy event when a server from the list of protected web servers is requested.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the Next Hop Proxy rule set.
The rules of this rule set appear on the settings pane.
- Click Add Rule.
The Add Rule window opens with the Name step selected.
- In the Name field, type a name for the rule, for example,
Address protected web servers as next-hop proxies.
- Select Rule Criteria, then If the following criteria is matched, and click Add.
The Add Criteria window opens.
- Configure the rule criteria as follows:
- From the list of properties in the left column, select URL.Host.
- From the list of operators in the middle column, select does not match in list.
- From the list of operands in the right column, select the web server list you configured to restrict access to these servers, for example, Protected web servers.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new criteria appears under Rule Criteria.
- Click Action, and leave the default Continue.
- Click Events, then Add and from the drop-down list that appears, select Event.
The Add Event window opens.
- Configure an event as follows:
- From the Event list, select Enable Next Hop Proxy.
- From the Settings list, select the settings you configured for this rule, for example, Protected web servers.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new event appears under Events.
- Click Finish.
The Add Rule window closes and the new rule appears within the Next Hop Proxy rule set.
- Click Save Changes