Review the settings of next-hop proxies that are used in URL filtering to troubleshoot connection issues.
Next-hop proxies are used in URL filtering to connect to the cloud servers of the Skyhigh Security Global Threat Intelligence system.
- Select Policy | Settings.
- On the settings tree, expand URL Filter and click the particular settings that you want to review.
The settings appear in the configuration pane.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and check whether one or more next-hop proxies are correctly configured under Proxy Settings.
- Correct the settings as needed. If no next-hop proxy is configured, add settings for one or more of them.
- Click Save Changes if you have modified or made additions to the settings.