If your enclosure model is M3, you can use the internal CD/DVD drive to install the Web Gateway appliance software on a blade server in the enclosure.
- Insert a CD or DVD with the Web Gateway appliance software on it in the internal CD/DVD drive of the enclosure.
- Open the Onboard Administrator of the enclosure and select a blade server to install Web Gateway on.
- Click the Virtual Devices tab.
- Use this tab to connect the internal CD/DVD drive to the blade server.
- Click the Boot Options tab and set One Time Boot to CD-ROM.
- Turn on the blade server.
- Follow the instructions for installing Web Gateway that appear on the monitor you connected to the enclosure.
When the installation is completed, you can log on to the user interface of Web Gateway.