You can monitor an appliance when it executes the filtering that ensures web security for your network.
Monitoring is performed in different ways. Default monitoring on an appliance includes:
- Dashboard — Displays key information on the appliance system and activities
- Logging — Writes information about important events on an appliance into log files
- Error handling — Takes measures when incidents and errors occur on an appliance
You can measure the performance of appliance functions and also use external devices for monitoring, such as a Trellix ePO server or an SNMP Agent.
- Error handling
- Performance measurement
- Event monitoring with SNMP
- Transferring data for Trellix ePO monitoring
- Best practice: Monitoring file system usage
- Best practices - Sending access log data to a syslog server
- Best practice: Implementing TLS-secured usage of syslog data
- Sending syslog data to Skyhigh Security Security Manager