To configure next-hop proxy stickiness, select this mode in the Next Hop Proxy settings and add a stickiness rule to a rule set for handling next-hop proxies.
- Select the stickiness mode for next-hop proxies.
- Select Policy | Settings.
- On the Engines branch of the settings tree, expand Next Hop Proxy and select the settings that you want to configure next-hop proxy stickiness for.
- Under Next Hop Proxy Server select Sticky.
- Under Minimum time for stickiness, modify the time period during which the stickiness mode is applied as needed.
- Add a rule for next-hop proxy stickiness.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- Open a rule set for next-hop proxy handling, for example, the Next Hop Proxy library rule set.
- Add a rule that sets the NextHopProxy.Stickiness.Attribute property to the value for identifying the requests that are directed to the same proxy.
- Click Save Changes.
Requests that contain the part specified in the additional rule are now directed to the same next-hop proxy during the configured time period.