Give permission to access the interface
You must add permission to access the REST interface to an administrator role for those users who are supposed to work with the interface.
- Select Accounts | Administrator Accounts.
- In the Roles area, select an administrator role and click Edit.
- The Edit Role window opens.
- Select REST interface accessible.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save Changes.
You can now assign this administrator role to the appropriate users.
Instead of adding access permission to an existing role, you can also create a new role with this permission and name it, for example, REST Admin.