You can configure the Next Hop Proxy module to modify the way next-hop proxies are used for forwarding requests to the web.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the rule set for next-hop proxies.
If you have implemented the library rule set for this function, this is the Next Hop Proxy rule set.
The rules of the rule set appear on the settings pane.
- Make sure Show details is selected.
- Find the rule that calls the Next Hop Proxy module.
In the library rule set, this is the rule Use internal proxy for internal host.
- In the rule event, click the settings name.
In the library rule set, this name is Internal Proxy.
The Edit Settings window opens. It provides the settings for the Next Hop Proxy module.
- Configure these settings as needed.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save Changes.