The Activity Control rules provide fine-grained control over the cloud services in the Service Catalog, allowing you to select which activities you want blocked instead of blocking the entire service.
Before you begin
For this rule set to take effect, you must add and configure at least one cloud service from the Service Catalog.
For example, you can select Box from the Service Catalog, then select download and upload activities for blocking, while allowing edit and post activities.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Application Control > Activity Control.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Click Add Service Catalog.
- From the Service Catalog, select the services you want to configure, then click Done.
The services are added to the Activity Control page as rules.
- For each Activity Control rule that you want enabled:
- Select the checkbox next to the rule or click the service name.
- In the pane that opens on the right, select which of the available activities you want blocked, then click Save.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.