The new simplified deployment page allows you to quickly generate a link and distribute it to your users. Using the link, your users can easily download and install the selected products on their systems.
Before you start to deploy Client Proxy, make sure that you have:
- Set up your instance of Client Proxy
- Logged into Client Proxy
- From the Trellix ePO menu, select Software > Product Deployment.
- Edit the Group Name value as needed.
- Select either Windows or macOS from the Platform drop-down list. Make sure to select Skyhigh Security Client Proxy under Endpoint Protection Software.
NOTE: Client Proxy is not supported on the Linux operating system.
- Select Endpoint Protection Software options.
Keep the defaults, or change which products you want to include.
- Under Advanced Options, select Software is automatically updated to the latest version.
- Click Done to open the Install Protection on Other Computers dialog box.
- Click Download Installer or Copy URL to Clipboard.
- Click Close.
You can distribute the Skyhigh Security Smart Installer to your systems, or send the Smart Installer URL to your users.
The Skyhigh Security Smart Installer takes a few minutes to run; it installs Skyhigh Security Agent. Then, after further communication between Trellix ePO and Skyhigh Security Agent, the Client Proxy software is downloaded and installed.