Set limits on the number of nested archives that can be opened and the amount of data that can be extracted for content inspection.
The composite opener feature opens archive files and extracts the contents using the limits that you configure.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Feature Configuration.
- From the Feature Config list, select Composite Opener > Default Composite Opener.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Clone and Edit.
- Provide a name for the feature configuration and an optional comment.
- Configure the settings used by the composite opener feature:
- Maximum number of nested archives to open — Specifies the maximum number of nested archives that can be opened for content inspection. Default: 100
- Maximum size of extracted data (MB) — Specifies the maximum amount of data in megabytes that can be extracted for content inspection. Default: 4096 MB
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.