You can import an existing Client Proxy policy as a .opg file. Using this feature, you can migrate an existing policy and modify its information, overwrite existing policy details, and merge new policy with existing policy.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Click the highlighted menu icon (...) next to the branch, then select Import Policy.
- Navigate to the folder containing the saved policy. Select the file, then click Open.
You can import only .opg files.
- You can modify imported policy file information and click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.