You can export an existing list, which will render its content stored in a new list with .csv file format.
Exporting a list in this way enables you to back up existing lists or make it available for comparison and validation in a given workflow.
Each entry in the existing list will appear in a new row within the exported list. You can configure the first row of the exported list for use as a header line.
The following types of existing lists cannot be exported:
- Lists maintained by Skyhigh Security
- List catalogs
- Certificate lists
- Empty lists
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Lists.
- In the List Catalog, select a category, then select a list.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Export file in .csv format. Then configure the settings for exporting the list you selected.
- Select First line contains column headers if the list you want to export is to include a header row.
- Select Use "\" for escaping special characters if you want to have the character following the backslash interpreted as a character instead of as a column separator when the list is exported.
The following characters are escaped in this way by default: \, \n, and \r.
- Select other settings as needed.
- Click Export, then click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.