From the Trellix ePO Cloud interface, create and schedule a task to remove the client software from the endpoints.
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO Cloud server as an administrator.
- From the Trellix ePO Cloud menu, select Software > Product Deployment.
- Click New Deployment.
- Specify a name for this deployment.
- From the Package drop-down list, select the version of the Client Proxy software that you want deployed.
- From the Action drop-down list, select Uninstall.
- Click Select by Tag or Group to open the System Selection window. Selecting a System Tree group results in a continuous deployment.
- On the System Tree tab, select My Organization, then click OK.
- From the Start time drop-down list, select Run Immediately.
The next time Skyhigh Agent checks for updates, it runs this task and removes the client software from the endpoints.