Client Proxy 4.6.0 runs on macOS Big Sur 11.2 and later.
- Install Client Proxy 4.6.0 using the traditional installation method as described in the Install or upgrade the software section.
- When Skyhigh Security alert prompts to allow the Skyhigh Security system extension through Security & Privacy, click Allow.
TrellixSystemExtension loads Client Proxy files only when you click Allow and the Client Proxy files are blocked when you don't allow it to load.
- macOS below 13.0 - Go to System Settings > Security & Privacy > Allow
- macOS 13.0 and later - Go to System Settings > Privacy & Security > Allow
You can manage user consent silently (without user intervention) on the systems that are managed by Mobile Device Management (MDM). For more information, see Installing SCP Using MDM.
- When you apply Client Proxy policy for the first time, it prompts for another consent. Click Allow to view two System Extension adaptors under the Network settings.
The connectivity status of Client Proxy remains in SysExt initializing User Consent until you choose Allow.