You can ask users to provide information about the Client Proxy software installed on their macOS computers.
- On a macOS computer, click the Skyhigh menulet, then select About Skyhigh Endpoint Protection for Mac.
- In the Client Proxy section, view this information:
- Version and build number of the client software — Version and build number of the client software installed on the computer
- Policy name — Name of the policy that the client software is applying
- Policy revision — Revision number of the policy that the client software is applying
- Policy modified date — Time when the policy was last updated
- Proxy server — Address of the proxy server where the client software is redirecting traffic.
- To verify that you are connected to the proxy server: From the menulet, select the dashboard. This message is displayed: Client Proxy: Redirecting.