Create lists of update servers, user agents, URL hosts, and IP address ranges that you trust to allow web traffic originating from them.
When these rules are applied to a web response and the response is allowed, all further rule processing stops.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Global Bypass > Update Server Bypass.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the update server bypass rules that you want enabled.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.