You can configure domain names, network addresses, network ports, and process names in the bypass list. You can view the lists of items added to the bypass list and add, edit, or remove items from the lists as you need.
Before you begin
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO server as an administrator.
- From the Trellix ePO menu, select Policy > Policy Catalog > Skyhigh Client Proxy.
- Click SCP Policy to view the policy list.
- Click Edit on the same row as the policy you want to configure.
- Under Client Proxy Settings, click Bypass List.
- In the Bypass List pane, select a category:
- Domain name — Enter the domain name and click Add. The web traffic sent to the domains in this list bypasses the proxy server. The traffic from all domains and sub domains resolving to the same IP address will be bypassed. Example, if abz.com and subdomain.abz.com and xyz.com are hosted in the same IP address IP1, then all traffic to IP address IP1 will be bypassed.
- Network Address (IP) — Enter the network IP address and click Add. The web traffic sent to the IP addresses in this list bypasses the proxy server. Addresses can be configured individually, as a range, using a subnet or CIDR.
- Examples include:
- Network Port — Enter the port number, its description, and click Add. The web traffic sent to the ports in this list bypasses the proxy server. Examples: 40, 80, 400–500
- Process List — Enter the process name and click Add. The web traffic coming from the processes in this list bypasses the proxy server. A process runs on the endpoints. Windows process names must end with .exe. macOS process names don't require a file name extension. Add Skyhigh Security and other trusted processes to this list.
- Click Save.
- Optionally, click Duplicate to duplicate a policy.