Skyhigh CASB consolidates and displays errors for IaaS Security Configuration Audit in the Service Management page. You can track the errors based on the severities that are critical and non-critical errors and filter those errors based on the Categories and Account ID. You can also download the consolidated IaaS errors in a CSV file.
To view IaaS security configuration audit errors:
- Login to Skyhigh CASB and go to Settings > Service Management.
- Under Services, select your service instance. Under Overview > API, click Critical issues or Non-critical issues.
NOTE: Based on the severities of the IaaS error, API displays options as either critical or non-critical issues.
- The API status page lists IaaS errors and displays the following information:
- Severity. The severity of IaaS error classified into Critical and Non-Critical issue. Each IaaS errors are colored based on the severity levels: red indicates critical issue and yellow indicates non-critical issue.
NOTE: For critical issue, Skyhigh CASB recommends to solve the error immediately to perform the further activities.
- Account ID. The service account ID of the user. You can search the errors based on Account ID.
- Category. IaaS security audit errors are classified below. You can filter the errors from All Categories menu.
- Authentication (Not applicable for GCP)
- Configuration Audit
- Activity Monitoring
- NRT Authentication (Not applicable for GCP)
- Error Message. The details of the error.
- Time Stamp. The date and time of the error.
- Download CSV. Click to export the IaaS errors in a CSV file.