- Basic troubleshooting of Shadow IT
- Basic troubleshooting of Sanctioned IT
- Identify common problem scenarios
- Overview of the required debug data for specific scenarios
Overview of the topics:
- Cloud Connector integration related issues
- Checking Cloud Connector logs for SIEM/SMTP/AD/CLR integration and identify the source of the issue.
- Issues related to tokenization and de-tokenization.
- Common Dashboard issues
- Isolate and collect data for dashboard slowness, Incident page not loading, dashboard cards not loading.
- DLP rule analysis
- How to isolate and troubleshooting DLP policy related issues
- Email DLP workflow
- Verifying if the emails are routed through Skyhigh CASB email gateway server for DLP processing.
- Reverse Proxy common issues
- Collecting data for performance related issues via reverse proxy
- Investigate device management related issues.
- IaaS – Understand Config Audit policy and verify if the relevant fields are updated in CASB for config-audit policy to generate incident.
Watch the Webinar HERE
This is the PowerPoint Presentation used in the webinar: HERE
About the Presenter:
Presenter: Madhukar DC – Senior Technical Support Engineer | CASB
My journey in cloud security began with a solid foundation in network security. Over the years, I have honed my skills in securing cloud environments, web security, cloud proxy and CASB. Have deep knowledge of protecting cloud-based resources, implementing robust security controls, and staying ahead of emerging threats.